Many of today's phone systems can have paging installed as part of that
phone system.  This helps to save considerable funds as you do not have to
install a separate paging system.  Overhead speakers and horns can be
installed with the phone system as well where there are no speaker phones
available.  We are currently installing a whole this type of system as
part of the renovation project to our high school.  I went with a Cisco
VOIP solution as it allowed us to use the phone system for more than just
calling out.  The phones have LCD displays that you can actually broadcast
out announcements on.  They allow XML data to be displayed on them.

Our current vendor is Ronoco Communications.

Cisco is not the only vendor that has this type of product.  Mitel does as
well and I am sure that there are others.  I selected Cisco as it meet all
of your current needs and future requirements.

Todd Ponto
Orange North SU
Director of Technology
voice: (802) 433-5818 x318