Ray,
I've used an HP Laserjet 1022NW as a wireless printer on a mobile lab.
When setting up the printer, you would set up the wireless network and security code.  Then you set it up as local IP printer in Windows on the workstations or as an LPD printer in Mac OS X workstations.

Jean Campbell
CESU Technical Services
Phone: 802-899-4690 X501
Pager: 802-450-2254

>>> Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]> 9/11/2006 12:43 pm >>>
Dear list:

I am looking for a b/w laser 10+ ppm that has built in 802.11b/g and is a network printer.

I am not looking for a separate wireless print server, as I am trying to limit the number of things that need to be plugged in to 1.

and if someone has used wireless USB printing, if they can explain it to me (as if I were a child b/c I still don't get it). Will it work in my situation instead of wifi?

http://www.usb.org/developers/wusb/

R.

* e-mail may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).  If this e-mail contains student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA, please notify the sender.  Federal regulations require that you destroy this e-mail without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.