I'd say they are blue gray so, an Atlantis. Sometimes color can be tricky in photos. I'd recommend taking a few of both species to save as comparisons for future captures. Like the specimens collectors use to compare a new specimens to. Kevin If it were easy it would get boring quick!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Ferguson<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 10:47 PM
  Subject: [VTLEPS] Azures and Fritillaries - followup

  Thanks Harry, Kevin, Bryan, Alex, and Kent for your feedback on azures and
  fritillaries.

  The azures are a puzzling group, and thanks for the details on flights
  Harry.  Itís satisfying to know the Spirea observations were good.  I saw
  at least three of the flights you noted in the Waterbury area this year,
  but will check field notes to see if there may have been others.  Just got
  a fresh looking one last week (C. neglecta by your time table).

  For fritillaries, the eye color sounded easy enough so I went out to test
  it.  Iím one who perceives colors differently, as noted by Alex, so I
  snapped a shot and brought it home to verify.  Well, there was no concensus
  among the ďcolor-unchallengedĒ in my family whether the eyes were
  yellow/tan or blue-gray.  In case anyone would like to provide an id, Iíve
  posted the photo here:
  http://www.snapdrive.net/pupload/view/33183<http://www.snapdrive.net/pupload/view/33183>
  It sounds like for aphrodite/atlantis frits, it might be good to take
  multiple photos showing several characters.  From the characters everyone
  provided, Iím thinking of noting the following in photos: eye color,
  underside of hind wing (follow-spots), and the two black marginal parallel
  lines on the wings above, particularly forewings.

  I realize this is awfully late in the season to be trying to figure this
  out.

  - Mark