Apologize for cross postings!

Dear Colleagues and Friends:

Good day! I'm going to Atlanta for the SC/MAC Joint Meeting, and I am
looking for an  opportunity to carpool.  I'm in Columbia, SC and will
stay at the meeting hotel (The Westin Buckhead Atlanta).  I plan to
leave for Atlanta on October 13 (Friday) and return to Columbia on
October 16 (Monday afternoon after the meeting).  I am willing to share
the cost of gas, valet parking at the conference hotel, and other travel
expenses.  I'd appreciate it if you could e-mail me at [log in to unmask]
We'll work out the details.  Thank you in advance.  I look forward to
hearing from you.

Best,
Feili Tu

Feili Tu, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
College of Mass Communications and Information Studies
University of South Carolina
Columbia, SC 29208
Voice:(803) 777-1026
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
E come vivo? Vivo! (And how do I live? I live)
  -- La Boheme by Giacomo Puccini