Hi,

I am looking for a survey instrument or research on how graduate nurses
choose their first specialty. I have searched CINAHL, Medline, Pubmed,
and have had no luck coming up with anything. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Melissa

Melissa A. Kane
Library/Media Services Coordinator
Allen College - Barrett Library
1825 Logan Avenue
Waterloo, IA 50703
226-2064(phone) 226-2053(fax)

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.  2510-2521,
and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only.
This information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient
or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and
that any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action
based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail, and delete the original message.