Thanks in advance.
If your institution has a subscription to Elsevier's Nurse Consult, please let me know. I will send out an e-mail with everyone's responses. Please respond to me directly.
Do you or has your institution subscribe to Nurse Consult?
What feedback, if any have you gotten from the nursing staff?
Do you subscribe to CINAHL and which one (CINAHL, CINAHL Plus. CINAHL Full-Text?

Karen L. Keller, MLSDirector, Medical LibraryEdwin G. Schwarz Health Sciences LibraryCook Children's Medical Center801 Seventh AvenueFort Worth, TX 76104voice 682-885-1802fax [log in to unmask]

Cook Children's Health Care System

This e-mail, facsimile, or letter and any files or attachments transmitted may contain information that is confidential and privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is strictly prohibited and possibly a violation of federal or state law and regulations.

If you have received this information in error, please notify Cook Children's Health Care System immediately at (682)885-4000 or via e-mail at [log in to unmask] Cook Children's Health Care System, its subsidiaries, and affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges related to this information.