I'm requesting web pages pertaining to "health information in Spanish" that have been created the past 2-3 years.  Have you created such a webpage or added one as a link to your web site or use one occasionally or heard mention of one that is high quality and has useful information.

I'd like to hear from you.  Email me privately.  If I receive several site suggestions, I'll summarize on the listserv.

Thank you very much in advance.

James Phillips, MLS

Librarian

South Texas College

Dr. Ramiro R. Casso Nursing and Allied Health Center

1101 East Vermont

McAllen, Texas 78501

956-872-3121

956-872-3190 (fax)

www.southtexascollege.edu

www.southtexascollege.edu/nah

se habla espaƱol

The South Texas College domain name has changed from stcc.cc.tx.us to southtexascollege.edu. Please update your contact list.