Hello, all,
  I really need to get this as soon as possible. SCI Nurs. 2003, 20 (2)
106-8.  If anyone can help, I would sure appreciate it. We are willing
to pay up to $15 for this but of course, free would be wonderful.  Thank
you.

Diane Monheit, MLIS
Professional Library
Shriners Hospitals for Children
2425 Stockton Blvd.
Sacramento, CA  95817
(916) 453-2040
(916) 453-2199 (fax)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, (or authorized to receive for the recipient) you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments and contact the sender by reply e-mail or telephone (813) 281-0300.