Please excuse any cross-postings

The Patchwork column of the Journal of Hospital Librarianship is currently
accepting articles for submission for its upcoming January 2007 issue.  Past
topics have included: The impact of culture and tradition on health,
revitalizing your library, accessing consumer health information, career
development, and collection management.  Articles for this column are not
limited to a particular theme, but should be pertinent to the field of
Medical/Health Sciences Librarianship.  If you would like an opportunity to
share your ideas or research with colleagues, then this might be the perfect
opportunity for you!

Feel free to email the editors of the Patchwork column for further
information:

Jeff Perkins [log in to unmask] or Nandita Mani [log in to unmask]

Go to http://henryford.com
We're Henry Ford. We Can.

HFHS CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email contains information from the sender that may be CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY or otherwise protected from disclosure. This email is intended for use only by the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this email, is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sending party by replying in an email to the sender, delete the email from your computer system and shred any paper copies of the email you printed.

Note to Patients: There are a number of risks you should consider before using e-mail to communicate with us. These risks are described in our Privacy Policy at http://henryford.com.  Review that policy carefully before continuing to communicate with us by e-mail. For greater Internet security, our policy describes the Henry Ford MyHealth electronic communication process - you may register at http://henryford.com.  If you do not believe that our policy gives you the privacy and security protection you need, do not send e-mail or Internet communications to us.