Hello all,

We are trying to find a source for the actual questionaaire/scale
called "diabetes locus of control scale"/ This was developed by LA
Ferraro. We have a few articles on it from Psych info, medline and
CINAHL but do not see the scale listed in any of the Buros tools, tests
in print etc.

Wondering if anyone has access to HaPI- Health and Psychosocial
Instruments database could look this up. Or, if you have any other ideas
on locating the actual instrument, we would be most appreciative.

Thanks in advance,

Julie Smith, MLS, AHIP
Library Manager
714 771-8291
http://www.burlewmedicallibrary.org (ask library for id and password)
blog: http://evidencebasednursing.blogspot.com  open to anyone

Notice from St.Joseph Health System:
Please note that the information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.