> Yep, the message is that  a corporation has more claim than
> citizens do to taxpayer-owned lands

Yes, they do...when they pay said taxpayers a fee to legally lease and
therefore borrow said land. I'm guessing, then, that you refuse to ski Jay
Peak, Stowe, Sugarbush, etc. as those are at least partially leases on
forest land if I'm not mistaken. You worked at Solitude -- that wouldn't
exist, either. In fact, isn't the vaunted MRG on Green Mountain National
Forest land?

> and that we best not
> protest about the situation.

Arson is a valid form of protest? Then what if I didn't like the color of
your house? "Protesting" that is OK, right?

First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine
Marc Guido
Editor & Publisher
3018 Sequoia Av