A) That's a pretty cynical view history and I question the accuracy of
it.  Furthermore, it is not a justification for extremism.

I'm with Brad, more time for Fastow, not less for arsonists.  Chaining
yourself to a tree or standing in front of a bulldozer, is one thing,
but the spiking of trees and arson are heinous, as is, are you ready
for this segue, the condemnation of condom usage in Africa.

--Matt K.