On 29 Sep 2006, at 9:20 AM, Leigh Daboll wrote:

> BTW, anyone know WHY the stripes on a striped tie ALWAYS run
> downward to the right? (Check it out in your tie rack) - free BRC
> trip for the correct answer (kidding!)

A quote that might be relevant in this case, although not for me
personally (Alas, I do own a few ties and two suits):

A tie rack... a tie rack. I don't even own a tie, let alone many ties
that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do... with a
tie rack?

(with apologies to Mr. Campbell)

Kevin T. Broderick