BROTHER JUSTIN, I WILL LEND YOU SOME CAPITAL LETTERS, SHOULD YOU LIKE.

[He writes wearing a navy blue, pinstripe, two-piece, wool suit; an
Italian-silk tie tied with a four-in-hand knot; a broadcloth shirt
with French cuffs; wingtips; and, most importantly, Brooks Brothers'
oxford-cloth boxers--blue--of course.]

--Matt K.