On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:30:13 -0700, Benjamin Kulas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I fail to understand why people dislike wearing suits.  A proper suit is one
>of the most comfortable and versatile forms of attire available.  And it
>epitomizes, or at the very least, employs, the layering concept.

there's that word "proper" again.  few words in the english (or canadian)
language make me more dubious or suspicious than that one.

shorts, sandals, t-shirt.  no suit and wingtips, imho, is more comfortable
than that.  and cheap, let me tell you...

but it ain't the suits, brother--it's the ties that go with them.  no one is
going to put that noose around my neck, no sir.

--justin