Hi everyone,

   We had a great meeting this past Thursday with Guy Roberts as a
guest speaker.  We learned about the digestor in detail and the
engineering process behind creating it.  He will be in contact with us
about getting an onsite visit.  Since he is extremely busy with it
right now, we are hoping to get a tour after winter break.
   I met with SGA last week and they reveiwed our constitution.
Everything looked great and we will go in front of the senate and get
recognized next Tuesday.  Please let me know if any of you can make
it. Tuesday, November 7th at 7:15 in the Billings Lounge behind the
fireplace.
   Also, executive board positions available, please let me know if
you are interested.
  This Wednesday TOUR NRG with SWE.  Meet behind Votey at 4:45 to
carpool.  Unfortuneatly I will not be able to make this event, but
Owen will be there.

Thank-you,
Jacquie