Hi folks,

Thanks to everyone for all the hard work and interest thus far!  The
Avatar project is very compelling, and I look forward to more contact
with them.

One thing I'd like to add:

With all the good things going on next week (see Jacquie's list, and
also the Peace Engineering seminar Monday at 1:00 p.m.), please don't
forget to vote!  An engaged citizenry is a resource to be treasured, and
exercised (NOT exorcised!) often!.

http://www.uvm.edu/~cems/?Page=newsevents/default.php#cemslecture

Enjoy the day,

Alison