Hey guys,

    We are holding our next general body meeting on Thursday, October
26th at 7:00 in Perkins 101.  Guy Roberts from Avatar is going to be a
guest speaker discussing his work and sustainability.  We are then
going to have a brainstorming session discussing sustainability topics
and project ideas for the near future.  The professional chapter is
continueing to fill out the paperwork necessary for the Tanzania
Project, which is our long term goal.
    We will also be touring NRG, a local company focused on wind
energy, with the Society of Women Engineers on Nov. 1st.  We'll meet
behind Votey at 4:45.  We will tour their green building, and hear
from president Jan Blittersdorf about Women of Wind Energy (WOWE) and
the company.  Learn more at www.nrgsystems.com.

Cheers,
Jacquie