Re Sugarman: I'm presently in Framingham, MA looking after my middle
kid who just had some elective surgery (she's doing fine) and I won't
be back in the office until the 25th. So I'll miss Surgarman's talk.

Re Vesilind: I'll look into a location when I'm back and I'll do the
inviting of Mike Coleman and Nancy Hayden (now that she and I have
actually spoken and I know where her office is ...). We'll ask each
faculty member to invite a student. We'll do informal take-out; what's
the name of the place you suggested?

Mike