Hi Jackie!!!

Iam glad everything was fine..Sorry i couldn't be there..Alison told
me was fascinating and there are many good things to do...

With the Oficialization of the Group i will send u an email to confirm
if i can assist because i have an appointment that doesn't have date
yet so maybe i will be free that day...

For all the rest of the things..Excellent Job!!! You are doing great!!!:)

Have a Nice Week!!

Gabriela

--
Gabriela Garay