Since I am tallying my results in excel on election night, I will use this method to report the results (by attaching my spreadsheet to an email to everyone who has requested the results).  It will be much faster than phone calls.

-Bobbi

At 07:42 AM 10/13/2006, you wrote:
I do the same. I have about fifteen people I have emails for and I send
bcc to everyone and am done in no time.  It works out well.

Cheryl L. Moomey, Clerk-Treasurer
Town of Essex
81 Main Street
Essex Jct., VT  05452
PH: 802-879-0413  FX: 802-878-1353
www.essex.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[ mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ann Webster
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 4:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Absent Voter Lists for Political Parties

I have not found the request to be too unreasonable. We type up labels
each day for the absentee ballots we are sending out. I created a
distribution list in my email for those who want me to send them the
list. I only have two on the list. The Democratic Party and the
Republican Party. I email the distribution List each day at the end of
the day and attach the labels. It takes 2 seconds. They are not
interested in the ones who have voted in the office so they do not care
if they are not part of the list.