-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bonnie Munday
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 3:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ballot Requests

Does anyone know how the "Campaign Workers" are collecting information for
absentee ballot requests?   I have a request for a woman who has been in a
Nursing Home for almost a year.  The ballot is to be sent to her home,
(where she is not).  Also, I have a request for who I am to believe is for
her grandson, but they have the wrong last name.  AND I have requests for
partial last names.  (They never completed the whole last name.)  Do I
assume I know who these people are?  How do we know these people have really
been contacted?  All the requests are signed by a campaign worker.

Thanks,
Bonnie