I thought we had to also.  How do you "true up" the number of  voters?  We
count our voters and if the two lists don't match up, we go  page by page to see
where the discrepancy is.  The number of voters has to  match the number of
ballots. What happens if the entrance checker puts a mark in  the wrong place
and that voter shows up and he's already marked off? The exit  check list shows
him not checked off. (The thinking here being that the odds of  both checkers
getting it wrong are slim.)
I wonder what the official answer is here?
Marianne in Windsor
Justice of the Peace