Vernon uses both

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Huntington Clerk/Treasurer's
Office
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 4:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: entrance & exit checklist

Melissa Ross wrote:
> Hi everyone- I am wondering who uses both an entrance and exit checklist
at
> their polling places and who uses only an entrance checklist.  I was
> thinking of changing to only an entrance checklist for this election to
help
> with traffic flow.  Thanks for the info!  Missy

Actually, Missy, after attending the elections workshop, I thought the
back-up list would be good and we went to a exit checklist in the last
election. There hadn't been one for the last few years. The exit list
went into our ballot bag in the vault.

Heidi Racht