-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bennington Town Clerk's Office
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Old voting machines

What have machine towns done with their old voting machines?  Mine were only
about a year and a half old when we went to the statewide model.  I tried to
sell them as soon as possible to another State but no one bit and now of
course, they are obsolete.  Are they bound for the landfill? Or do other
towns have any good suggestions?

Cassandra J. Barbeau
Assistant Town Clerk
Bennington, VT  05201