I have received a few request for absentee ballots sent from the Vermont Democratic Committee and I have called the voter.  One voter said yes, she did request a ballot.  Two others from husband & wife.  I spoke to the wife and asked if she requested an absentee ballot.  She said, Oh yes, he kept bugging me so we said yes.   So I told her I was just confirming the information and I would send them an absentee ballot.  Both she and her husband said NO.    I gave them the option to vote absentee if they changed their minds.

Should I be calling the voter to confirm these absentee request not made by a voter but the campaign worker?

I also noticed on the absentee ballot request form where it says "Relationship to Absentee Voter"   Campaign Worker is typed in.

Thanks,  Nancy