Sorry – that would help, wouldn’t it!

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Vicky Young
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 10:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Jamaica Resolution

Oliver-what is your email address?

Thanks,

Vicky @ Bridgewater

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Oliver Olsen
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 9:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Jamaica Resolution

Dear All,

I am a selectperson in the Town of Jamaica.  Our town clerk informed me yesterday that several other towns have called looking for a copy of the resolution that the Jamaica Selectboard passed last week (re: calling for the repeal of the current statewide property tax system).  If anyone would like a copy, please email me directly and I’ll be happy to send you a soft-copy.  Given some of the debate about what’s appropriate / not appropriate in this forum, I won’t post a copy of the resolution in this forum, so as to avoid provoking further controversy.

So – in closing, if you would like a copy, please email me directly (rather than through Muninet).

Thanks,

Oliver Olsen

Jamaica, VT