I don’t know if it needs to be but that is where I put mine.  Depends who brought you the document and what they ask of you and pay for. 




From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nancy Bushika Town Clerk
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 11:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: recording


Does anyone know if the certificate of installation of an underground storage fuel tank (ie propane or gasoline) needs to be recorded in the town records?   Thanks,  Nancy