HI Donna,

I don’t know what you mean by an international line.  In my experience you just enter the country code on your machine.

We have encouraged clerks to fax ballots to persons in the military or overseas to save transit time since the 2000 election.

Does the person have an email address?  If so, our office has a PDF of every ballot.  If you contact Melanie and tell her the District you need, she can email a PDF of the ballot to you along with a PDF of the certificate for the inside envelope and with instructions to send to the voter.

Mel is out this afternoon but will be in tomorrow morning.

Best, Kathy

Kathleen  S. DeWolfe

Director of Elections & Campaign Finance

Office of the Secretary of State

26 Terrace St.

Montpelier, VT 05609-1101

(802) 828-2304