-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Eric Hall
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 8:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: computer suppliers other than Dell

When this conversation has come up in the past I have mentioned that we
have
been buying Compaq/HP for six years now (150+ machines) with great
results.
Very few problems and very responsive (US based for "corporate"
customers)
tech support. Good warranties, no proprietary parts, competitive pricing
etc. etc.

HP printers: default "low toner" warnings are set to 10%, but you can
change
this and run them dry!

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator