-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bjorn Behrendt
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 7:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: student management software maintenance costs

At proctor we use rediker, gradequick, and snap.  we pay about 2000 yr
at
the hs with 200 students, and 1000 yr at the elem for just
attendance/admin, and nursing for 200 students.

I have been looking into other options.  One that I plan on demoing is
RenWeb.  On paper it includes everything including lunch, nursing,
grading, parent portal, guidance, ...  It is a webbased solution so i
don't need to spend any time maintaining.   The cost is $200 monthly for
up to 500 students ($2400yr).

If anybody has any experience with Renweb let me know.  I would really
like to find a school that is using it.

Bjorn Behrendt
Proctor School District
Tech Director