think.com is a project of Oracle, it's free, but I've found them slow to
respond to a request for your school to use it, so we haven't gotten on
board yet.  If you do jump that hurdle, they seem to have a good system,
though.  The accounts can all e-mail each other, but no other account
without administrative approval, so it certainly helps you comply with the
intent of CIPA, of keeping stalkers away from the kids.