Natasha Dickerson
Assistant to Superintendent/HR
Franklin West Supervisory Union
Serving Fairfax, Fletcher, & Georgia
997 Main Street, P.O. Box 108
Fairfax Commons, Fairfax, VT 05454
P:  802.849.2283, F: 802.849.2865
W: Coming Soon

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.