If anyone knows someone who might be interested please pass along.

Thanks.
==============

Computer Technician

The Milton Town School District is seeking a part time (30 hours per week
 46 weeks per year) computer technician to provide technical and
networking support.  Job responsibilities include hardware set-up,
software installations and upgrades, routine maintenance, diagnostics and
general troubleshooting,. The ideal candidate will have experience with
various Windows operating systems.  Network administration/management
experience in TCP/IP environments a plus.  We are looking for someone who
can work independently and has excellent work ethic as well as superior
communication and documentation skills. This part time position pays
$14.42 per hour and has no benefits.

Please send cover letter, resume, and 3 references to:

	Terry Mazza,  Administrative Assistant, 42 Herrick Avenue, Milton, VT
05468

	For information, contact Ed Barry @ [log in to unmask]

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY...

Please change my email address in your address book to ...

Ed Barry
Director of Information Technology Services
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT  05468
(802)893-3226  FAX 893-3227