-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ed Barry
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 10:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The Perfect Conference for You!

Vermont Fest 2006 Reminder

Just a friendly reminder to register for VermontFest on November 2nd &
3rd at the Killington Grand!!

Attend great workshops, network with other educators, catch up with old
friends, win prizes, eat well, visit vendors, have a great time... and
learn something new!!

FREE Inspiration 8 software for all conference attendees.

Check out the great PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS on November 1st  including
one where you get a 5 mega pixel Olympus Digital Camera.

Visit http://homepage.VITA-Learn.org and follow the links to
VermontFest.

Hope to see you there.

Ed

Ed Barry
Director of Information Technology Services Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT  05468
(802)893-3226  FAX 893-3227

believed to be clean.