At proctor we use rediker, gradequick, and snap.  we pay about 2000 yr at
the hs with 200 students, and 1000 yr at the elem for just
attendance/admin, and nursing for 200 students.

I have been looking into other options.  One that I plan on demoing is
RenWeb.  On paper it includes everything including lunch, nursing,
grading, parent portal, guidance, ...  It is a webbased solution so i
don't need to spend any time maintaining.   The cost is $200 monthly for
up to 500 students ($2400yr).

If anybody has any experience with Renweb let me know.  I would really
like to find a school that is using it.

Bjorn Behrendt
Proctor School District
Tech Director