On Oct 18, 2006, at 7:43 AM, Lucie deLaBruere wrote:

> We use Think.com for special projects.  The middle school kids
> TOTALLY love
> it (middle  school).  Students must attend special Internet Safety
> Training
> (our rule) and be involved in our Tech Savvy Kids group to
> participate at
> this time.  Oracle has required permission slips.

Hi Lucie,

Thanks for the review. I took the hint and went to the site (http://
www.think.com/) and noticed it's connection with ThinkQuest, and
then, at the bottom of the page, a link to an ISTE "award."

There, they mention:

Oracle worked closely with ISTE to co-develop nine new lessons that
clearly provide teachers with instructional models for using
Think.comís free online environment to meet both technology and
subject-area curricular standards. As a result, educators can more
easily use Think.com in the classroom everyday to meet technology
standards.

Has anyone explored these ? I've just run into their free tutorials
and will explore these, and was wondering if "real" users got more
training.

Steve