On Oct 24, 2006, at 8:17 AM, Robin Gouin wrote:

ARG- BLAH

On Oct 24, 2006, at 8:57 AM, Vince Rossano added:

YUCK

This inspired me to go searching for some the plans to see what was blahish and yucky about them. I could find a list of the sites with approved plans but not the plans themselves ... or even highlights ...

Maybe if this next round of planning were less "pre-webish" and more "post-webish" (think wiki and web2.0 rather than dreamweaver and front page) ... things could be more useful - e.g.

- make all plans public
- make all plans html (rather than pdf) to encourage reuse and rewriting
- encourage collaboration, sharing, and development
- encourage public review, comments, suggestions
- support using the plans within the individual schools, by teachers, students, parents, community
- etc

Steve