Hi Jack,

We are just starting the process of looking into this.
I have a demo unit on order from Turning Points, which Juan from St. Albans
Town School introduced to me. I liked the fact that it works within
PowerPoint (an interface that teachers are already familiar with).
The Turning Point rep is sending us a 30 day free trial of two different
types of response pads so we can compare the types of unit they offer.
http://www.turningtechnologies.com/
Ask me in a couple weeks!
Wouldn't it be cool if we could get them to do a demo at VermontFest!  Maybe
kind of late!

Lucie