-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John McSweeney
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 9:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: keyboarding software???

I know this has been asked and answered, probably a lot...but we are
shopping for new keyboarding program/software....Until recently we
ahve been using an old old version of type to learn which had
straight text based lessons without the arcade like bells and
whistles.... we are trying out an online version of typing pal, from
canadian company Demarque..... would appreciate any brief
recommendations from those who like what they are using....... cost
is also a factor....