Re: Token-ring yard sale Nope, the email was processed on time, I just haven’t read anything on the list since that date.

Having a blast here. Fun stuff.

On 10/3/06 11:28 AM, "Stephen Barner" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Adam,

You just now getting to your email from last June? You must be having fun down there at B&B!

--Steve Barner

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Adam Provost
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 9:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Token-ring yard sale

Hah ! I wondered how long that thing would last ! I still have fond memories of those cascading failures. What a blast.

Adam

Research Lab
Burr and Burton Academy
Manchester, VT

 www.burrburton.org

On 6/26/06 1:04 PM, "Stephen Barner" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We found an Arcnet hub above the ceiling of an office  last year, still
powered up and running. Wonder what the electric bill for  that thing
over the last 10 years was.

--Steve  Barner