At 04:38 PM 10/17/2006, K1 wrote:

>Napoleon's grave at the Invalides;

Sure... if looking at the overwrought mausoleums of dictators brings you joy...

>If you have the time and transportation, Versailles;

Actually, you can easily get there on the train from the city, if you
don't have a car.  Or usedta could.

>How's your German?  The Llst time I was in Paris, I asked questions in
>German instead of English, just for fun.

My, you ARE a glutton for punishment, aren't you?

In descending order of vitriol, Parisians hate:

- Germans
- Brits
- Americans
- Everyone else who isn't either German, Brit, American or Canadian
- Canadians (who they regard as crude, boorish, hopelessly
uneducated, unworldly bumpkin cousins)