Haskell, Patrick [[log in to unmask]] writes:

>What's so ridiculous about this?  That almost rates midwinter
conditions
>down here (in fact, last winter there was no almost involved; my one
>local bc day looked and sounded much like that).

I think the silly factor comes in 'cuz he actually had to drive and hike
a ways for it (unlike a quick & dirty WaWa or Val d' Nashoba driveby.)

That's not to say I wouldn't have done it if it didn't call for a 5 hour
drive! :-)  (I'm waiting for the first heavy frost here- could happen
any day now!)

dana
_____________ ________ __