If you can afford a good meal (lunch: $100-200, you wouldn't be able
to afford dinner), let me know I'll get some suggestions from my boss.

Suggestions:

Notre Dame Cathedral (great views of the city from the top of the bell towers);

Sacre Cour--the middle-eastern looking church on the hilltop--is
pretty cool, too;

Napoleon's grave at the Invalides;

If you have the time and transportation, Versailles;

If you've never been to the Louvre or the Eiffel Tower, I'd say
they're something you should do once.  The Mona Lisa may be smaller
than you'd think and a bit of a pain to see, but it is the most famous
painting in the world.  How can you not see it?

Sitting at a small cafe, sipping wine, and watching the world go by
sounds heavenly at the moment.

Never done it, but La Grand Roue--the big Ferris Wheel near the Place
de la Concorde that was built for the Millenium is supposed to be
cool.

Walk around various parts of the city;

The metro is great;

How's your German?  The Llst time I was in Paris, I asked questions in
German instead of English, just for fun.

--Matt K.