I've ignored most of the threads lately, but...

Justin Woods wrote:
> but it did have a point, albeit a bad one: american culture (including
> skivt-l) is going down the tubes, and we can blame the rappers for it.
> piffle.

Not sure how to respond to this.  On the one hand, I think it's
appalling what is glorified in music & movies today.  But on the other
hand, I can't say it's the root cause of our societal problems.
Ain't that the truth: http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/vermont/
> and specifically, if i may speak for eo, to say that hip hop culture is
> all misogynistic is just plain wrong and reeks of ignorant stereotypes.
Back to ignoring & waiting for snow.  (or at least some good binding
discussions.)