Up dare in Vermint, in the mind of Matt aka The Evil One, or just TEO,
Kit can be both a husband and sister-in-law. It's a common law rule,
not a Rule of Law, however, nor the Golden Rule. Something that the
local police dare not enforce, nor would the judiciary apply since the
legislative intent was unclear. A natural law shall we say. Something
that each "murrican hgas the absolute right to follow or express civil
disobedience in a orderlay fahion. Let us agree to disgree, eh? But be
polite. ANd do not by any means make it a personal ad hominem
attack.Ya see, in some respects Vermint is just like Ootah, only
different. As DanA would query "snowing yet"? Nope. See y'all and your
sisters/husbands/nannies/spouses/insignificant others with local
microwerbs soon at nelG reviR daM. cool. Check Wikipedia.

- Bruno