Betcha that happened with some o' the crap I posted today. Wow. I
think I have depressed into one of the various stages of withdrawal.
That, and perhaps the prospect of joining mine SU in Boston as a
spectator as she rows in the Head of the Charles on sunday, has me
down.

Thankfully, this is the only forum/listserv/chatspot I lurk on. Never
have made sputtering noises as I delete posts. Do like the Mr. Bill
reference. Jimski has probably experienced the most of those
sentiments from me over the years. Glad you enjoy your Julius Ceasar
moments. The power...

- Bruno