I got mine with my new ski boots (Adrenalin's) last december.

Bob Smith's Wilderness house is where I got them...
I went in to get fitted in the Gordan Hay methodogy
(maybe with Gordon) and came out with those.

FYI, Gordon is one of THE bootfitters in Boston area for
years, and he is founder of Aline. I can say that these
have been the best footbeds I've ever had!

In the fitting of the boot - they should me how
far my knees where 'unaligned' from my ankles...
the before and after were dramatic!

These have been a wonderfully comfortable addition
to the new boots (which I love too)...

YMWV!

tom