-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of T O S
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 2:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: OT: Paris suggestions wanted

I am flying to France next week.   I will be working in Tours, just
south east
of Paris.  I will have a free weekend and was thinking of spending it in

Paris.  I like to stay in hotels where I can walk to restaurants and
pubs.

I have never been there and looking for suggestions:
- what part of Paris do I want to stay in.
- is there is a good place to rollerblade?
- any must sees?
- any parts of Paris I should avoid?

I hate standing in line for anything.

Thanks in advance.