History shows that some have been convicted of murder
and other crimes by "proof beyond a reasonable doubt"
and sentenced to death.  After their execution further
evidence turns up to prove they were actually innocent
and the wrong person was executed.  Mankind is
imperfect therefore it cannot create a perfect legal
system.  Jimski